Statement to Bride & Grooms
Considering the on-going COVID-19 situation we wanted to reach out to our lovely couples as I know many have already had queries or concerns about how this may affect your Wedding Day.
We will allow all Weddings due to take place whilst we are closed to be postponed to a new date prior to the 31st March 2021 without incurring any cancellation fees. Due to the number of weddings effected dates are going to be in high demand and so it is only fair that we contact the couples in chronological order when offering new availability. If your new date ends up still falling within the period of closure, we will of course allow further postponement.
We would ask that you continue to make payments in line with your original contract and we will move any deposits paid over to your new date once confirmed. If there is a reason you are unable to do so please do contact us to discuss.
With regards to any accommodation booked alongside your Wedding at this stage we will only be able to honor Stock Farmhouse for the night of your Wedding. I am sure that you can appreciate that we need to be able to reserve the night before for another couple needing to find another date, of course if it remains available closer to the time we will be able to add this back on for you.
We would like to assure you that we are fully committed to providing each and every one of you with the best Wedding Day experience and we take Environmental Health issues very seriously in any event aside from this latest World Heath issue.
Stock Farm, part of the Tatton Estate is a small family run operation and we will do everything we can to support you and our community and hope we can ask the same of our wonderful clients.
Thank you for your patience and consideration during this time. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Stock Farm to create the special day you always dreamed of in safer times.